What you need to know before nominating:
- Download and review the category guidelines to determine which category you are nominating for.
- Download and review the conditions of entry.
- Download and review the ‘how to nominate’ guide. This information will also be available to you throughout the nomination process as ‘hints’.
- Register an account and start your nomination. The account enables you to create, submit, edit and track as many nominations as you like.
- You may log in as often as required to edit and complete your nomination/s. The nomination form auto saves as you go so there is no need to download or print during this process.
- Each time you log in you will be able to view the status of each nomination you are working on from the account home page.
- You will be required to upload a minimum of one photograph pertaining to the team, individual or initiative you are nominating.
- You will be required to provide two external referees familiar with the team, individual or initiative you are nominating, who can be contacted by the judging panel if required.
- If you have more than one agency involved in your nomination, download and print the Director-General or Chief Executive Officer endorsement form. You will need a form completed for each additional agency involved in your nomination. Once signed, please upload the endorsement form/s as supporting documentation.
- The nomination form will not allow you to submit until all mandatory sections have been answered accordingly.
- Once you have successfully completed and submitted your nomination you will receive an automatically generated confirmation email. If you do not receive this email within two working days please contact Events Coordination on
ph. 3003 9200.
Best of luck!